Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is really important?

What is really important in life? I have been contemplating this question today, and have surprised myself with my answers. What is important? It's not my boat, this voyage,it's not the things I have, it's not a job or money. What is important is relationships. Friends. Family.
I have totally blown it with Cynthia. She is the most important person in my life, and I treated badly. I am really sorry about that, and hope that someday she can forgive me. But I have also blown it with my own family. I rarely call and almost never visit. I'm sorry, to all of you. Can I start again, and this time pay attention to what is really important?
----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment